Registration Forms

The following forms are required of ALL students who are registering for school at Bonneville.

  • New Student Registration Form (both sides)
  • Proof of Address (Utility Bill, etc.  Out of Area form required if out of school boundaries)
  • Guardianship Status Form
  • Emergency & Release Information Form
  • Utah Immunization Records (pink card)
  • Birth Certificate (original must be shown)
  • Legal Documents
  • Request for Student Records Form
  • Student Computer & Internet Use Permission Slip
  • Student Directory Information & Media Release
  • Free/Reduced Lunch Forms
New Student Registration FormEmergency Release FormGuardianship StatusTutela LegalAUP - Internet Use PermissionImmunization RequirementsMedia Release FormRequest for Student Records

Additional Forms / Resources

Testing Opt-out FormOut of Area RequestFree & Reduced Lunch ApplicationDeclaration of Residency

Please Note:  “Declaration of Residency” must be notarized.