As spring approaches, we all need to be reminded of appropriate dress attire for school. Please review the Alpine School District Dress Guidelines.
- All children should dress modestly, and appropriate for the weather.
- No short-shorts or biker shorts. Knee shorts are o.k.
- “Grubby” clothing or clothing containing vulgarities, profanities, obscenities or advertisements for alcohol, tobacco, or drugs are never acceptable. Clothing which is ragged, tattered or deliberately distracting in appearance must be avoided.
- Hats or other headgear should not be worn indoors.
- Tank Tops or bare midriff shirts or blouses are unacceptable.
Thank you for supporting the district dress guidelines at Bonneville.