Thursday, December 16th
8:30 am and 1:00 pm
8:00 am - 11:30 am
No Kinder or PreK
December 20th -January 2nd
Distribution is from 1:30pm to 2:30pm or until out of items.
MUST have a student at Bonneville.
Dates and deliveries may be changed or canceled, in cases of extreme circumstances
~ December 8th
~ January 5th
~ February 9th
~ March 9th
~ April 19th
~ May 4th
Do you ever wonder when your child is too sick to come to school?
Here are some guidelines as to when you should keep your child home.
Stay home if:
* Persistent cough.
* Nausea, vomiting or other stomach issues.
* Strep throat or other bacterial infection
* Fever 100.5 degrees or above.
* Presence of any skin rashes that might be due to an infection
(e.g. measles, strep, staph, fungus, chickenpox)
* Earache or ear drainage
* Any symptoms of Covid 19
Please keep your child home if they have any of these symptoms. They should return after 24 hours without medication.
Interested in substitute teaching for Bonneville?
We’d love to have you on our team!
ESS has partnered with Alpine School District to manage its
substitute teacher and paraprofessional programs.
Bonneville parents can now request excused ABSENCES for their students on Skyward.
Want to learn how?
Click the link below!
To complete the process please bring these items to the office:
*Immunizations or exemption form
*Proof of Address
*Negative TB test if child was born outside of the US
If you live outside of our boundaries an Out of Area form must be filled out before enrollment
It helps keep Bonneville a Title 1 school
Which means more funding for our students
We care! We are here for you!
Do you need resources for you or your family?
Visit Mrs. Porcelli's Counseling Corner for tips, ideas and resources.
Tomorrow a Leader!
Visit our Bonneville Library page for great resources.
* Search for books in our library
* Search and Explore World Books Online
* Explore the world of digital books
New Student Registration
Please click on the registration information tab below to fill out registration papers electronically. It is fast and easy. If you prefer a paper packet, you may pick one up at the front office. However, we do encourage you to fill them out online.Registration Information
We are excited to be part of the district STEAM initiative. Teachers have received training and will be incorporating STEAM learning into the curriculum this year!
Daily School Schedule
- ALL Students 8:00 am – 2:15 pm
- AM Class 8:00 am – 10:45 am
- PM Class 11:30 am – 2:15 pm
- OEK Class 8:00 am- 2:15 pm
Daily PreK Schedule
Title 1 Pre-School
- AM Class 8:10 am – 10:55 am
- PM Class 11:40 am – 2:25 pm
AM Class 8:00 am – 11:00 am
PM Class 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
Minimal Day Schedule
8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
No school for Kindergarten & Preschool
Minimal Day Meal Schedule
Breakfast ~7:35 – 7:55 am
Lunch~ Grab & Go Meals will be served.
Students will eat lunch then go out to recess
- Kinder 10:45 – 11:25
- First Grade 10:50 – 11:30
- Second Grade 10:56 – 11:35
- Fifth Grade 11:20 – 12:00
- Sixth Grade 11:40 – 12:05
- Third Grade 11:46 – 12:25
- Fourth Grade 11:50 – 12: 30